Sunday, July 10, 2011

SOMETIMES

Sometimes we find that we need to do things different. I am looking at moving back to Bend or Redmond, then that way I can go back to school and get a degree. Once there I will stay for awhile and later will move out of state.

Too much drama in the last couple months and drama isn't what I need. I try to be a helpful person, but people tend to take advantage of my kindness. I try to do things my own way and leave my mark. We are always  doing things to help others, even if we don't realize it. I just want things to be normal again, maybe being in a place where people don't know me would be a good start. Have to wait and see.

I have a job once I go back to Central Oregon. I would be working as a landscaper. I am just hoping to get there and get money saved up. Money saved is a good thing. But first comes fixing the Malibu. And that alone is roughly 600 just for parts. Then another 150 or more in labor. So it will be difficult. But we are trying to get things right so we can leave

No comments:

Post a Comment