Saturday, June 25, 2011

CHOICE AND CONSEQUENCE

We all face choices, and it's what we do with those choices that makes us who we are. We take things into consideration, try to rationalize, and come to a conclusion. In that process, we lose track of things. Or at least we tend to.

I am not a person who is mean or would hurt someone just because I feel like it. I am a passive person, that is until someone corners me and forces me to fight. I try to do things a different way. I use diplomacy as a way to solve problems, not violence.

Violence solves nothing anyways. I spend 6 days a week working out in a gym. And that keeps me grounded. It helps me to understand that I am human and can be hurt. I am not going to hurt someone unless they do something stupid enough to make me. I keep to myself for the most part.

I am a quiet person. I am a father, a father that has flaws, but then again what father doesn't. We are not immune to anything. We face problems head on and hope we can solve them and make them go away. Now it's a matter of understanding what makes each person who they are. Understanding a person's state of mind. That is how you become a person that people look up to and respect, not ruling by violence or threats

No comments:

Post a Comment