Sunday, June 26, 2011

FINALLY

So the badass thinks he can lure me out and get me to fight. He is mad because I talked to his girl yesterday, ALL I DID WAS TALK. Unless you can prove otherwise, you need to get over it and understand that I do more good than harm.

I am not the one who showed up and started a bunch of shit and got into fights. I am not the one who broke my fuckin hand tryin to prove who I am. I am the one who stayed in the shadows and watched you self destruct. I took you in when you wanted something, you abused my trust. You deserve to be left and for your girl to never come back. Get over it, she is getting ready to go to school and all you are doin is usin her for her money. You can't lie.

It's sad to see a girl that has the potential to do anything be held back. And that is what you are doing. You have no idea of what harm you have done to her and to her dreams. Because all you care about IS YOURSELF. Fuck anyone else, it has to all be about you. Forget her and what she wants. It's all about what you think you need and want.. Seriously......get a life. I did nothing wrong. If you can't deal with that then you need to leave.

Don't come up in my territory and step up to me, it's a losing battle. I have a right to talk to whoever I want when I want. This is  A FREE COUNTRY, OR DID YOU FORGET THAT. FREEDOM allows us to do what we want, when we want, where we want. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET A LIFE. I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU. GET OVER IT AND LEAVE MY TOWN...LET ME HAVE MY PIECE OF MIND BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment