Friday, June 24, 2011

STUPIDITY AT IT'S FINEST

I write about how stupid some people are in my blog. I have made many a mistake in my life and I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THAT. This entry isn't about me. It's about my fazmily and what they are trying to do to me now.

I told my parents to stay out of my life last year, and they refuse. Instead they threaten to take me to court over my son. GET A FUCKIN LIFE!!!!! He is my son, not yours. My choice, my life, AND MY RULES. Get it in your head that you will not get him, especially since various family members have threatened Nikki. Simon, my own sister, Sean, and god only knows who else. It's sad to see that you have to sink that low. But oh well.....do what you will. I REFUSE TO BREAK AND BEND TO YOUR WILL. I am my own man, do not assume or presume to tell me how to live my life. You have no idea of what I have had to endure in the 4 years I have been with Nikki. It's sad to see that people are just flat out dumb and uncaring about the wishes of their own children.

No comments:

Post a Comment